The village hall is situated in Back Lane, close to the centre of the village. It was built in 1912 on land now owned by the Horsmonden Parish Council.
A committee of trustees manages the everyday running and hires out the hall for meetings and social events including wedding receptions.
The hall has a seating capacity of 120 people.
Current regular users include the Dancing School, Over-sixties club, Sequence Dancers, Short Mat Bowlers, Pilates Group and Parish Councillors. There are also many bookings for childrens’ parties.
In 2008 the front extension was completed and facilities now include an entrance hall, male and female toilets plus a disabled cubicle with a baby-changing unit, a lighting box to enhance stage productions, a stainless steel commercial kitchen, disabled access and parking.
Currently the trustees are looking to convert a storage area to the rear of the hall.
Any support, financial or otherwise, would be most welcome.
Hire includes use of glasses, crockery and cutlery.
For hire rates and bookings please contact:- Colin and Rosemary Russell on Tel: 01892 723955