Community Assets

The Parish Council on behalf of the parish own the following facilities:

The Village Hall
This facility is managed by The Horsmonden Village Hall Management Committee, a registered charity.

The Institute
The Institute is a property that was gifted to the parish by the trustees of John Francis Austen late of Capel Manor in November 1891.

Village Green
The Village Green is a registered “Village Green” and not common land.

The War Memorial
Content to be supplied

Land at Fromandez Drive
Content to be supplied

Part of the Sports Ground
Which is leased to the Sports Club for a peppercorn rent

Land occupied by the Tennis Courts
Which is leased to the Tennis Club for a peppercorn rent.

Forty five lamp posts
These were renewed by the Parish Council in January 2012.

Playground Equipment
The Parish Council playground is located adjacent to Horsmonden Kindergarten.

The Public Conveniences, Maidstone Road
Content to be supplied